Procter & Gamble (P&G)
INTERNSHIP - ASSOCIATE RESEARCHER – SCIENCE, ENGINEERING OR IT FIELDS
10 May 2019 Employer Description
Procter & Gamble Company (P&G) is an American multi-national consumer goods corporation headquartered in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, founded in 1837 by British American William Procter and Irish American James Gamble. It specializes in a wide range of personal health/consumer health, and personal care and hygiene products.
We have various internship positions in the different business units ranging from Beauty Care, Skin Care, Hair Care, Personal Care or corporate functions like Biosciences, Analytical or Measurements groups. We will allocate internship assignments based on business needs and intern's background/interest.
• Conduct hands-on experimentation or consumer studies in the laboratory, pilot plant or at clinical site with technical coach and/or manager
• Perform test procedures and produce reliable, reproducible results to meet project needs
Document, compile and summarize experimental data for review and interpretation
• Communicate results and observations to the project team members, making special note of unanticipated results and/or unexpected observations
• Currently pursuing full-time Diploma in Chemistry, Life Sciences, Engineering or IT related fields in the local Polytechnics and in the final year of your course
• Enjoys hands-on experimentation, iteration, and solving technical problems
• Ability to communicate and articulate results, verbally and in writing
• Reliability, with the ability to hold themselves accountable for timely results
• High levels of integrity, flexibility and responsibility
• Available for a minimum period of 16 weeks starting from Sep 2019.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?