Petrochemical and biochemical engineering construction company
15 Jan 2020
PEC Ltd. (the Group) is a leading provider of engineering, procurement, construction and maintenance services to the oil & gas, petrochemical, pharmaceutical and oil & chemical terminal industries.
• Perform all administrative jobs related to site.
• Update EIS, PDIS and handle other relevant PEC information systems.
• Monitor and administer time keeping of direct site & Subcontractors staff TMIS.
• Assist Site Manager in all procurement activities.
• Liase with HRM for all HR administration job.
• Assist site in charge in site personnel for training arrangements.
• Co-ordinate with HQ to fulfil site administration needs if necessary.
• Monitor and administer site Personnel time management information system (TMIS). Update daily job no, timing (if require) for individual's TMIS data.
• Distribute individual timesheet & payslip to site staffs & workers.
• Liase with Payroll department for any payroll complaint.
• GCE `0" / `A' Level or its equivalent.
• Must be computer literate.
• Possess good communication skills.
• Good organising skills.
• Good proactive approach.
• Good personality skill.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?