Staffing & Recruiting
Supply Chain Data Analyst (1 Year Contract)
31 Oct 2019
We believe that infinite possibilities come from human relationships. That is why it is vital that the right people get connected to the right jobs. We bridge the gap between People and Professions, as is reflected in our logo, where the two P's are intertwined, signifying the bridging of the two.
· Report to Senior Manager, Supply Chain Planning (Business Process Reengineering APAC)
· Assist in new system that will be implemented and manage KPI Scorecard for Rapid Response (RR)
· Manage collection and validation of data parameter gathering, including facilitation of various meetings with business stakeholders
· Data Validation & Master Data Management (Demand split validation by branch plants, OPG2 assignment for new codes creation)
· Obtains reporting requirements and queries data from existing data warehouse and ERP system to respond to requests.
· Assists to evaluate trends in the data and verify data accuracy.
· Provides user support for troubleshooting and correcting data problem, and guidance for best business practices.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business, Engineering or any relevant discipline
· Must have a working knowledge of relational databases and experience with the Microsoft Office Suite.
· Data savvy to manage the system and databases.
· Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook), ERP (Rapid Response Manufacturing)
· Good with numbers, data and has good logical reasoning skills
· Able to start work immediate basis
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?