Transportation Equipment Manufacturing
30 Apr 2019
Porsche AG is a German automobile manufacturer specializing in high-performance sports cars, SUVs and sedans. Porsche AG is headquartered in Stuttgart, and is owned by Volkswagen AG, which is itself majority-owned by Porsche Automobil Holding SE. Porsche's current lineup includes the 718 Boxster/Cayman, 911, Panamera, Macan and Cayenne.
• Assistance in planning and implementing of national car launches and events in Singapore
• Coordinate with PR, (social) media and event agencies
• Assist in developing Marketing and PR campaigns
• Support in budget and advertising planning as well as various internal reports
• Sponsor cooperation and management
• Coordinate direct marketing mailings
• Handle Porsche Press Database, updating and releasing of corporate press releases
• Weekly media monitoring (print media and online media)
• Study in Business Administration, Economics with Marketing or any other relevant studies
• Previous working experience/ internship
• Interest in cars
• Proactive, team oriented work attitude
• Ability to prioritise and adaptable to change
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Fluent in English (written and spoken)
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?