Assistant Executive - Customer Service & Hospitality (Tuas)
13 Jan 2020
ST Engineering is an integrated engineering group in the aerospace, electronics, land systems and marine sectors. Headquartered in Singapore, the Group reported revenue of $6.34b in FY2015, ranks among the largest companies listed on the Singapore Exchange, and is one of Asia’s largest defence and engineering groups. It is a component stock of the FTSE Straits Times Index, MSCI Singapore and the SGX Sustainability Leaders Index. ST Engineering has about 23,000 employees worldwide, and over 100 subsidiaries and associated companies in 46 cities across 24 countries.
• To lead and manage day-to-day operations of 2 business centres/mess rooms
• Establish high level of service standards and attend to all queries professionally
• Develop and improve processes to increase efficiency and improve quality on individual, team, and overall management aspect of Customer Service
• Ensure cleanliness and presentation of the respective areas
• Manage resource booking and supplies such as pantry items, stationeries, newspaper/magazine subscriptions, beverages, snacks
• Manage calendar of events & gift inventories
• Manage & support events held at business centers e.g. festive lunches / networking events
• Coverage of Customer Service Assistant duty when necessary
• Able to work strategically without close supervision
• NTC in Hospitality Operations/Services/Office Skills
• Proficient in MS Excel and Powerpoint
• Prior experience working and managing VIP centres / Business Executive Lounge will be an additional advantage
• Preferably with front office / concierge or customer-service related experiences
• Strong in interpersonal and presentation skills with any eye for details
• Possess experience in events management, esp. for corporate business/networking events
• Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken)
• Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure
• Creative with strong adaptability in changing environment
• Possess a positive attitude with can-do spirit and good organisational skill
• Able to work well in a team as well as independently with min. or no supervision
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?