Finance Analyst (Senior Consultant)
18 Dec 2019
PwC is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, United Kingdom. PwC ranks as the second largest professional services firm in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms, along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG.
PwC is a network of firms in 158 countries, 721 locations, with 250,930 people. As of 2018, 28% of the workforce worked in Asia, 28% in North America and the Caribbean and 30% in Western Europe. The company's global revenues were $41.3 billion in FY 2018, of which $17.06 billion was generated by its Assurance practice, $10.45 billion by its Tax practice and $13.78 billion by its Advisory practice. PwC provides services to 420 out of 500 Fortune 500 companies.
• Prepare and manage monthly reports to submit to the Management
• Administer production and distribution of internal financial reports, compile various cross functional reports
• Maintain issuing of regular metrics, reports and dashboards to Managers
• Maintain record for regular reporting to the Regulator
• Maintain record for all archive through various applications and ensure access to it, analyze reviews and prepare reports for large sources of data
• Prepare and maintain report templates for more advanced reports, supervise all enhancement and development requests
• Provide data-mining and analytical support for financial, resourcing and operational purpose
• Advocate and implement processes to improve MIS for improved monitoring and tracking for financial, resourcing and operational needs
To perform the role of financial reporting and analyst effectively, the following skills, knowledge, and abilities are normally expected for the individuals aspiring to this position to have:
• A Bachelor’s degree obtainable in accounting, finance, or other related discipline, with prior experience in financial reporting and analysis
• Ability to give detailed attention to projects
• Exceptional proficiency working with Excel, including working with pivot tables, formula’s, HLOOKUPS, VLOOKUPS
• Proficient in the use of PowerPoint, Word, Access, Excel, and other Microsoft Office Applications to create documents and reports, etc.
• Exceptional multitasking skills, including the ability to manage several competing priorities at the same time
• Strong knowledge and skills in performing financial analysis, as well as in solving problems
• Strong ability to communicate with staff, management, in writing and in verbal format
• Energetic and self-motivated, and the ability to work independently yet achieve set goals and targets within deadlines
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?