Marketing & Communications (Web Design) Poly Internship
7 Jan 2020
PwC is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, United Kingdom. PwC ranks as the second largest professional services firm in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms, along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG.
PwC is a network of firms in 158 countries, 721 locations, with 250,930 people. As of 2018, 28% of the workforce worked in Asia, 28% in North America and the Caribbean and 30% in Western Europe. The company's global revenues were $41.3 billion in FY 2018, of which $17.06 billion was generated by its Assurance practice, $10.45 billion by its Tax practice and $13.78 billion by its Advisory practice. PwC provides services to 420 out of 500 Fortune 500 companies.
• Work closely with the Digital Marketing team to manage day-to-day digital marketing projects, include updating of web content, email marketing, and digital assets;
• Design graphical images which are compliant with brand standards for targeted marketing campaigns on various digital platforms;
• Display creativity and ability to deliver assignments promptly and meet requirements;
• Provide general administrative support to the team and wider team;
• Assist in administrative or other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
• Diploma in Business Information Technology/ IT/ Media & Communication
• Proficient in basic computer programs (e.g. Microsoft Office Suite)
• Familiar with Adobe suite will be given priority
• Prior experience of similar work will be preferred
• Highly motivated, enthusiastic, confident and service-oriented
• Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Meticulous and possesses an eye for details
• A good team player
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?