Off-cycle Deals (Corporate Finance) Internship
27 Aug 2019
PricewaterhouseCoopers (doing business as PwC) is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, United Kingdom. PwC ranks as the second largest professional services firm in the world and is one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG.
Job Description & Summary
Our multi-skilled Corporate Finance practice possesses significant experience in cross-border transactions with the US, European and Asian companies, and has a deep capital market experience to provide a comprehensive range of financial advisory services. We are able to advise and work with our clients, aided by the Global PwC Corporate Finance network, through all phases of a Merger & Acquisition or Private Equity transaction, including identification of appropriate targets, finance raising, resolving inconsistencies between vendor and acquirer parameters, and making the deal happen.
This is an off-cycle internship and we are looking for candidates for the period Jan to June 2020.
• Assist in mergers and acquisitions, private equity and other corporate finance work
• Support projects including pitches as well as engagements under the overall guidance of the Corporate Finance Partners, Directors and Associate Directors
• Varied and challenging, the work will also present an opportunity to work in a supportive and stimulating team based environment
Applications closes: 30 Aug
No more psychometric tests! You will receive a test link to play a series of engaging and fun online games that will assess cognitive, behavioural and emotional traits and giving us a little more insight into you as a person and where you’ll thrive the most in our business. Please ensure you complete it within 2 days. After you’ve completed it you’ll also receive a traits report so you can learn more about yourself as well.
• Please note we accept one application per candidate. We recommend that you apply to your preferred position that closely aligns with your skills, passions and interests.
• PDF both your resume and degree audit before uploading it in Workday. The system will auto-populate the information from your resume.
• You can indicate another role in the same application form. Duplicate entries will slow down your application with us.
• Penultimate year Accountancy, Business, Economics and Finance students from reputable local and overseas universities
• Excellent academic (minimum 2nd class upper) and co-curricular achievement record
• Are keen to develop themselves in the profession
• Enjoy working in a multi-cultural team but also have a high level of initiative to work unsupervised when required
• Highly motivated, enthusiastic, confident and creative
• Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Service-oriented and committed to teamwork and excellence
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?