Technology - Risk Assurance Associate
10 Jan 2020
PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (doing business as PwC) is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, United Kingdom. PwC ranks as the second largest professional services firm in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms, along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG.
Risk Assurance team helps clients to analyse, assess and address a wide range of risks by providing insights and assurance which is invaluable in today's high-risk business environment.
They work with their clients to build trust across their digital/technology-enabled businesses and address areas such as the loss or misuse of important data, failure to react to changes in the market, implementing and reviewing systems or business processes and ensuring third-party providers are working as expected in managing and controlling their existing and future financial regulatory risk.
Apply for Technology Audit team where you will undergo a 9-months training programme with PwC to acquire skillset in IT audit and compliance review and having mentors to advise and support in the development of your career, training pathway and everyday working practices
• You will collaborate with a team of professionals and advise clients on IT security and business processes & applications and IT risk management frameworks
• You will be involved in projects related to cyber security risks and data analytics which will expand your knowledge and help you learn about how companies are evolving and the importance of technology and data
• Final year Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a non-IT degree with an emphasis in Technology/ Information Systems student from a reputable university
• Good track record of academic achievements
• Active involvement in co-curricular activities
• Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication and good writing skills
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Team player and keen learner
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?