Voice Operations Support Associate
21 Jan 2020
The Royal Bank of Scotland (Scottish Gaelic: Banca Rìoghail na h-Alba, Scots: Ryal Bank o Scotland), commonly abbreviated as RBS, is one of the retail banking subsidiaries of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc, together with NatWest and Ulster Bank. The Royal Bank of Scotland has around 700 branches, mainly in Scotland, though there are branches in many larger towns and cities throughout England and Wales. Both the bank and its parent, The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, are completely separate from the fellow Edinburgh-based bank, the Bank of Scotland, which pre-dates The Royal Bank of Scotland by 32 years. The Royal Bank of Scotland was established in 1724 to provide a bank with strong Hanoverian and Whig ties.They are now looking for Voice Operations Support Associate.
• Supporting voice recording retrieval requests received from Compliance, Audit or users
• Supporting of private wires as required
• Monitoring the APAC Request Management system queue for tickets and incidents raised by users and provide a timely resolution
• Assisting with vendor escalations on voice/voice recording related issues
• Submitting change request for maintenance or project implementations and incidents
• Carrying out an inventory audit of existing assets and ensure that they are documented
• An understanding of basic network infrastructure and patching
• Be proficient in MS Office
• Having worked within the financial services industry with experience in IT process and procedure development.
• Good attention to detail and ability to analyse problems and reengineer processes
• Be comfortable with remote working and working collaboratively with teams based in APAC and flexibility with your working hours to support APAC time zone
• Experience in a fast paced, dynamic environment and be adaptable to change
• Ability to multi-task
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?