26 Apr 2019
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
Red Hat is seeking a Graduate Consultant to join us. This is a 1 year graduate program. In this role, you will passionately promote the adoption of Red Hat's solutions in our key enterprise accounts, government agencies, and other key customers throughout Singapore/ASEAN/Taiwan/Hong Kong. Through a series of interactions, both in-person and remote, you'll earn the trust and confidence of customers' engineering, development, and operations teams by aligning their requirements and use cases with the functional capabilities of Red Hat solutions. You will receive extensive technical and professional training during the first year of your career with Red Hat. You'll get the chance to collaborate on stretch assignments with other experienced Red Hat consultants and architects in a variety of locations across ASEAN/Taiwan/Hong Kong, as well as the opportunity to contribute to community projects and events.
Primary job responsibilities:
• Constantly learn about new Red Hat technologies and apply those concepts to customer needs
• Integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create solutions for customers
• Proactively and reactively look for solutions to prevent problems from occurring in team / technology area
• Assist with project related activities (both technical and non)
• Work closely with colleagues in a collaborative team environment, providing and sharing information at all opportunities
• Build and maintain strong relationships with your colleagues and our customers
• Use your critical thinking skills to tackle tough problems in an innovative way
• Act as a trusted advisor at the client site and assist the project or technical managers in setting and delivering on expectations
• Bring innovative ideas and enthusiasm to the project team while identifying new business opportunities
• Maintain an understanding of industry practices and through project experience and training
• Respond to incidents, escalations, and exceptions in a professional manner
• Bachelor's degree/Diploma (or equivalent) in computer science or a related field of study
• Passion for emerging technology and desire to build a career in the IT industry
• Problem solving skills
• Good communication skills to convey information to internal and external clients
• Demonstrate ability to find the correct resources and collect required information
• Enthusiastic, motivated, positive attitude, and the ability to learn quickly
• Ability to work both on your own and as part of a team
• Willingness to travel up to 50%
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?