Information Analysis Industry
Analyst - Plastics Recycling
12 Dec 2019
RELX is a British corporate group comprising companies that publish scientific, technical and medical material, and legal textbooks; provide decision-making tools; and organise exhibitions. It operates in 40 countries and serves customers in over 180 nations.. It was previously known as Reed Elsevier, and came into being in 1992 as a result of the merger of Reed International, a British trade book and magazine publisher, and Elsevier, a Netherlands-based scientific publisher.
The company is publicly listed, with shares traded on the London Stock Exchange, Amsterdam Stock Exchange and New York Stock Exchange (ticker symbols: London: REL, Amsterdam: REN, New York: RELX). About 55 per cent of the company's revenues are generated from the US, with 23 per cent from Europe and 22 per cent from the rest of the world. The company is one of the constituents of the FTSE 100 Index, Financial Times Global 500 and Euronext 100 Index.
This role would suit an individual with experience in this or a related commodities or environmental sciences sector. The role will provide exposure to this company’s global team of industry experts and quantitative analysts.
• Generate company data and analysis in the plastics recycling sector
• Develop deep understanding of recycling market drivers and contribute to the production of written analysis explaining and predicting market developments
• Fundamental data research relevant to the plastics recycling value chain
• Effective maintenance and regular updating of key data sets
• Idea generation for expansion in this sector
• This is an outstanding career opportunity within a market-leading global business. We have a supportive culture with a keen focus on innovation, technical excellence, career development and mutual support.
• A graduate who can demonstrate their interest in the circular economy and in contributing to its development.
• Proven quantitative and qualitative research skills either in education or employment.
• Attention to detail and high level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
• Excellent communication skills and an aptitude for building contacts and networks.
• Experience with forecast modelling software and methodologies would be an advantage.
• Multiple European languages would be an advantage.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?