Customer Service Officer
13 Dec 2019
DBS Bank is a Singaporean multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3 Marina Bay , Singapore. The company was known as The Development Bank of Singapore Limited, before the present name was adopted on 21 July 2003 to reflect its changing role as a regional bank.
• Handle email enquiries and live chats.
• Understand customers' needs and provide appropriate/ customized solutions.
• Identify cross-sell opportunities during customer interaction.
• Gather customers' feedback and provide timely feedback to the Team Lead on issues for improvement.
• Preferably with prior customer service experience in a call centre environment.
• Demonstrates good communication skills and able to work in a pressurized and highly driven environment.
• Minimally a Diploma holder
• Comfortable to work rotating shift hours including weekends and public holidays.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?