Recruitment consulting company
Head of FI Sales
25 Dec 2019
Robert Walters plc is a specialist professional recruitment consultancy and focuses on placing professionals into permanent, contract and temporary positions at all levels of seniority. Established in 1985, the business has a global presence spanning five continents.
• Manage relationships with Financial Institution clients in Asia, particularly Singapore, China and Hong Kong
• Identify and seize business opportunities in the region
• Organise meetings and work together with stakeholders to maximise cross-selling opportunities
• Market products to traders, brokers and other stakeholders in the region
• Keep abreast of the trends in derivatives trading in APAC
• Able to deal with senior executives and make conference presentations
• To succeed in the Head of FI Sales job, you will need to have at least eight years of experience in commodity trading exchanges.
• Existing relationships in Asian crude trading/broking environment
• Willing to travel within Asia Pacific and Middle East
• Bilingual in English and Mandarin as you will be working closely with Chinese clients
• Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills
• A global perspective, with sensitivity to multiple and diverse cultures
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?