Recruitment consulting company
Power Research Analyst
7 Jan 2020
Robert Walters plc is a specialist professional recruitment consultancy and focuses on placing professionals into permanent, contract and temporary positions at all levels of seniority. Established in 1985, the business has a global presence spanning five continents.
• Support periodic market/data updates for the power markets in Southeast Asia
• Help track key trends in the market (with a focus on government policies, infrastructure, pricing, regulations, and company activities) by conducting primary research either through public sources or direct interaction with key players to acquire, verify and confirm critical information
• Sourcing data by going through news articles, annual reports, government documents and online databases
• Become proficient users of various energy databases and analytical tools to support research offerings
To succeed in this role, you must be well organised with minimal supervision. The successful candidate would also require strong analytical skills. Relevant experience in private banking and wealth management environment is desirable.
• Self-starter with good time management, organisational and problem-solving skills, with an ability to handle multiple priorities
• Strong analytical, computational and quantitative skills. Expert experience in the application of energy models (power, gas, coal or financial models for energy) is a plus
• Effective verbal and written communication skills in English and excellent interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in MS applications is required (Excel, Word and PowerPoint); experience with databases
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?