Student Intern: Business Development
4 Jun 2019
SAP SE is a German-based European multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations. SAP is headquartered in Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg, Germany with regional offices in 180 countries. The company has over 335,000 customers in over 180 countries.
SAP is the global market leader for business software and thus contributes a considerable part of the world's economic power grid. At SAP you get your chance to put your ideas into action with maximum impact. SAP Leonardo Machine Learning is the innovation arm of SAP. The group significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends its leading position in the market by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends and generating breakthrough technologies through machine intelligence.
SAP Leonardo Machine Learning combines creativity and agility of a start-up with the backbone of a world market leader in business software. The focus of the team is to embed and develop Machine Learning solutions into business enterprise solutions. In collaboration with leading universities, partners, customers, and SAP product groups, SAP Research drives the development of promising ideas and prototypes into market-ready software for maximum customer value.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As part of the business development team, you would work closely with the regional business development and demand generation teams, as well as sales teams to plan, execute and monitor demand generation activities and campaigns and events. You will (1) communicate demand generation programs and results, (2) develop go-to-market strategies, and (3) gain experience in B2B sales cycle and business management.
To support the roll-out of campaigns and events, you will also participate in additional activities such as operations support and reporting, supporting marketing efforts and building collaterals, customer engagement, and driving demand generation. Your work in this internship will directly impact the millions of people currently using SAP solutions. The duration of the internship is 3-6 months full-time.
• You are currently studying for an Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Business Administration, or Marketing
• You have excellent communication skills: oral, written, and in presentations; as well as the ability to fluently communicate verbally
• You have basic understanding and, preferably, hands-on experience in understanding the business scenarios and market demands in the IT industry, and how new technology can disrupt and enable new business growth
• Able to translate of business or customer requirements to actionable research & development requirements.
• You are able to perform: Quantitative and/or Qualitative Market Analysis, Intra-Company Business Analysis, industry analysis
• Knowledge of Enterprise systems; Machine Learning would be a plus
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?