Energy management and automation
Business Data Analyst
22 Apr 2019
Schneider Electric SE is a French multinational corporation headquartered in Rueil-Malmaison, France. It is also based at the World Trade Center of Grenoble.
Schneider Electric is a Fortune Global 500 company, publicly traded on the Euronext Exchange, and is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index. In FY2018, the company posted revenues of €25.72 billion.
In this role, you will
• Participate in the deployment of the sales incentive compensation software (Xactly Incent) across the East Asia, Japan & Pacific region (EAJP), driving the effective use of data through utilisation of the HR Data Warehouse
• Research, identify, gather and curate data from multiple sources, transforming the raw data into required format for the sales incentive compensation software to consume
• Create documentation to assist business users and IT members in designing & effectively using the solutions developed
• Ensuring Rewards data integrity across various HR applications (e.g. Xactly Incent, Oracle Fusion HCM)
• Provide new solutions to continuously improve the efficiency and service delivery model
• Ensure compliance with global standards and maintaining efficiency while meeting critical deadlines
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
• Experience working with SQL Server, Excel
• Proven experience in database administration and data warehousing is essential
• Experience in working with large & complex datasets
• Experience in developing custom reporting solutions using software such as Oracle Business Intelligence, SQL SSRS, Tableau
• Experience with HCM data, systems or sales incentive software such as PeopleSoft, Workday, Oracle, Xactly Incent
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively convey complex information
• Excellent communication skills, ability to simplify complex topics for broad audiences
• Proven problem solving skills, project management skills, business analysis skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast-paced environment
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Science, Finance, Information Systems or related technical field
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?