Cross Border Ecommerce Operations - Team Assistant
20 Dec 2019
Shopee is a Singaporean e-commerce platform headquartered under the Sea Group (previously known as Garena), which was founded in 2009 by Forrest Li. Shopee first launched in Singapore in 2015, and since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan, Indonesia, Vietnam, the Philippines, and Brazil. It serves users in Southeast Asia and Taiwan to buy and sell products online. Due to the mobile and social element built within the concept, Shopee was described as one of the "5 disruptive ecommerce startups we saw in 2015" by Tech In Asia.
• Provide the daily reports and insights for business optimization
• Identify and follow up on issues or anomaly in reports
• Provide creative and innovative approach to solve problem
• Provide feedback to and work with other departments to improve overall operations efficiency
• Manage day-to-day office administration and operations
• Adapt and react quickly to changing needs and business decisions
• Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
• A Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) discipline is preferred
• Open and willing to learn new things
• Analytical, data-driven and detail oriented
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Experience in Excel is a must, SQL is a plus
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?