Technology & Healthcare Company
Big Data Engineer
07 Oct 2019
Siemens AG is a German conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad.
• Responsible for the integration of large, structured and unstructured data volumes into the existing cloud platforms
• Development of scalable end-to-end data pipelines for batch and stream processing
• Execution of the data integration activities (ETL / ELT) for populating the data lake and integrating diverse data sources
• Execution an further development of the physical implementation of the logical data model into a physical implementation in the data lake
• Implementation of solutions for reference data and master data management within the context of the mobility data business
• Execution of data quality measurements and implementation of data quality improvement activities to the required levels of data quality
• Support of build-up and maintenance of a data directory for all data relevant to the mobility data business
• Representation of the Data Architecture team in selected data architecture, data modeling, and metadata management work teams inside Mobility
• University degree in an appropriate area (e.g. informatics)
• At least 2 years of relevant work experience
• Experience with modern big data technologies like Hadoop, MapReduce, Kafka, Hive, Presto, Spark, etc.
• Experience with cloud solutions like AWS
• Experience with programming languages like SQL, Scala, Python, Java
• Experience with enterprise application integration and with ETL approaches in one of the leading tool suites (e.g. Informatica, Talend)
• Creativity and lateral thinking
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?