Technology & Healthcare Company
Intern, Data Analytics
26 Sep 2019
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Intern, Data Analytics to experience what it is like to use data analytics to improve the business. A minimum of 6 months commitment will be required.
Your mission and responsibilities:
• You will perform data extraction and data transformation tasks for analytical projects
• You will perform data quality assessments and identify anomalies in large data sets
• You will develop and maintain interactive dashboards, according to requirements from business stake holders
Your qualifications and experiences:
• You are currently doing an undergraduate program majoring in quantitative discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Data Analytics, Mathematics, etc.)
• You have experience working with data bases
Your personality and skills:
• You possess SQL skills and are generally IT- savvy
• You possess excellent communication and organizational skills
• You have an attitude of proactiveness and “can do” with the ability to multi- task and meet strict deadlines
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?