Technology & Healthcare Company
Technical Business Support
25 Jun 2019
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
• Handling & tracking of special price requests (Upload via SAP after approval, follow-up, control by evaluations)
• Project management of International Sales Management Meetings
• Management of Internship and Students
• Handling of logistics and prioritization issues
• Handling general inquiries from the region in the daily business
• Participation in the analysis and controlling of business development concepts in the regions (e.g.Country Concept)
• Administration and redesign of SharePoint
• Updating & managing regional information in SharePoint
• Organization of visits from the region including on-site support (e.g. Visit to the factory)
• Organization of invitations for visa purposes, (EXPORT CONTROL check)
• Handling of credit notes
• Creating & reporting business presentations based on SAP BW and Salesforce tools for the Regional Manager
• Technical diploma in business administration or commercial apprenticeship with technical affinity
• Experience and general knowledge of sales processes
• You are familiar with SAP, MS office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) as well as CRM (Lead Management, Opportunity management)
• Working in agile teams with cultural frameworks
Excellent Initiative and networking skills
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?