Business Intelligence & Data Analytics Internship
3 Jun 2019
With 47,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
• Perform data extraction and data transformation tasks for analytical projects
• Perform data quality assessments and identify anomalies in large data sets
• Develop and maintain interactive dashboards, according to requirements from business stake holders
• Major in quantitative discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, etc.)
• Experience working with data bases
• SQL skills
• Generally IT-savvy
• Minimum 6 months commitment
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?