Intern - Financial Data Analytics / Process Mining
29 Apr 2019
Siemens AG is a German conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad.
The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare (Siemens Healthineers), and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company. The company is a prominent maker of medical diagnostics equipment and its medical health-care division, which generates about 12 percent of the company's total sales, is its second-most profitable unit, after the industrial automation division. The company is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index. Siemens and its subsidiaries employ approximately 372,000 people worldwide and reported global revenue of around €83 billion in 2017 according to its earnings release.
• Reporting to Head of Finance to primarily handle new digital areas of business performance monitoring.
• Dealing with Financial Data analytics including customer profiles, material pricing with SAP large data sets and Dash-boarding.
• Designing and Implementing Robotics Process Automation (RPA) to provide proactive financial dashboards and forecasting trends about business processes.
• Any Ad-hoc duties assigned by the supervisor
• Diploma/Degree in Business / Financial Management / Financial Engineering / Accountancy
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Advanced – including Pivot), MS Powerpoint
• Software knowledge in SAP will be added advantage
• Good communication skills, able to connect with people of all levels.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?