Customer Care Officer
3 Jan 2020
Singapore Telecommunications Limited is one of the four major telcos operating in the Republic of Singapore, the others being Starhub, M1 and TPG Telecom. The company is the largest mobile network operator in Singapore with 4.1 million subscribers and through subsidiaries, has a combined mobile subscriber base of 640 million customers at the end of financial year 2017.The company was known as Telecommunications Equipment until 1995. Singtel provides ISP (SingNet), IPTV (Singtel TV) and mobile phone networks (Singtel Mobile) and fixed line telephony services. Singtel has expanded aggressively outside its home market and owns shares in many regional operators, including 100% of the second largest Australian telco, Optus, which was acquired in 2001 from Cable & Wireless and other shareholders of Optus, and 32.15% of Bharti Airtel, the third largest carrier in India.
• Retain customer through quality customer experience over the counter
• Handle complex cases to ensure customer satisfaction and remain as Singtel valued customer.
• Listen, probe and question in order to clarify and understand customer needs.
• Meeting of department monthly targets
• Remain up-to-date with the latest information that impacts the delivery of service to the customers and provide accurate information promptly to customers.
• Resolve customer queries efficiently and escalate problems/issues promptly.
• Follow Standard Operating Procedures closely.
• Proactively promote SingTel products and services whenever possible.
• Any other tasks assigned
• The main duties and responsibilities will be subjected to review when there is change in business requirements and scope of work.
• Minimum ‘O’ Level
• Presentable and bubbly
• Good team player
• Strong negotiation and communication skills
• Able to interact effectively with people from different levels and backgrounds.
• Independent, able to work under pressure and multi-task.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?