Specialist, Operations (Customer Support)
8 Jan 2020
Singapore Telecommunications Limited is one of the four major telcos operating in the Republic of Singapore, the others being Starhub, M1 and TPG Telecom. The company is the largest mobile network operator in Singapore with 4.1 million subscribers and through subsidiaries, has a combined mobile subscriber base of 640 million customers at the end of financial year 2017.The company was known as Telecommunications Equipment until 1995. Singtel provides ISP (SingNet), IPTV (Singtel TV) and mobile phone networks (Singtel Mobile) and fixed line telephony services. Singtel has expanded aggressively outside its home market and owns shares in many regional operators, including 100% of the second largest Australian telco, Optus, which was acquired in 2001 from Cable & Wireless and other shareholders of Optus, and 32.15% of Bharti Airtel, the third largest carrier in India.
• You will be the leader to a team of school support personnel to provide end-user computing support to schools.
• You are professional and experienced in customer service, human resource coordination and contract administration.
• Responsible to conduct regular customer visits, manage and counsel support personnel. • You will also assist to up-sell services, address escalated issues, billing queries and delegate assignments to support personnel. You are responsible for the good customer satisfaction for the support services.
• Coordinate desktop education programmes for customers.
• Diploma/Degree in any discipline
• High customer service orientation
• Good spoken and written English
• Excellent team player who is IT-savvy and able multi-task
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?