Data Analytics Specialist
14 Jun 2019
ST Engineering is a global technology, defence and engineering group specialising in the aerospace, electronics, land systems and marine sectors. The Group employs about 22,000 people across offices in Asia, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East, serving customers in more than 100 countries. Our employees bring innovation and technology together to create smart engineering solutions for customers in the defence, government and commercial segments. With more than 500 smart city projects across 70 cities in our track record, we are also helping to transform cities through our suite of Smart Mobility, Smart Security and Smart Environment solutions.
• Work with stakeholders including customers, partners and colleagues to solicit requirements, design, develop, document, manage and maintain data analytic solutions for customers or internal users;
• Support data analytics solutions pre-sales initiatives, proposal development and provide post-sales support.
• Degree, Master’s Degree or PhD in Computer Science/Engineering, Knowledge Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology, Mathematics or equivalent with working experience in data analytics solutions development; and
• Recognized professional or industrial certifications in relevant technologies or competencies.
• In-depth technical knowledge in:
- Data Modelling;
- Data Mining;
- Statistical Analysis;
- Operations Research;
- Descriptive, Diagnostic, Predictive & Prescriptive analytics;
- Machine Learning; or Artificial Intelligence.
• Technical expertise in:
- Java, C/C++, Python, R, MATLAB, Scala, SQL etc.
- Big data technologies e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Hive, HBase etc.
• Experience in problem definition, ideation, data acquisition, mathematical modelling, testing and validation;
• Experience in designing, documenting, implementing and supporting data analytics solutions; and
• Experience in using software engineering best practices in development, programming, testing, version control etc.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
• Highly organized, motivated, independent and resourceful team player;
• Strong analytical thinking, interpersonal and problem-solving skills; and
• Able to work productively in an agile and fast-paced environment.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?