Project ILS Engineer
ST Engineering is an integrated engineering group in the aerospace, electronics, land systems and marine sectors. Headquartered in Singapore, the Group reported revenue of $6.34b in FY2015, ranks among the largest companies listed on the Singapore Exchange, and is one of Asia’s largest defence and engineering groups.
• Engage customers and contractors to ensure all ILS deliverables are on schedule and of quality.
• Manage project budget and man-hour expenditure.
• Lead team of RAM engineers, Tech writers, trainers and supply support engineers
• Degree in Mechanical/ Mechataronics Engineering or equivalent
• Preferably with project management skills
• Training/OJT will be provided
• Good business acumen and negotiation skills
• Good leadership skills and project management skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Singaporeans only
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?