28 Nov 2019
Standard Chartered is a company based in London, the UK bank .Standard Chartered is an international banking group in the world's fastest growing market, with over 150 years of history, in the UK but the low domestic market share, about 90 percent of its revenue and profits from Asia , Africa and the Middle East region, It serves clients and businesses that drive investment, trade, and wealth creation in these regions.
• Physical / documentary support of Commodity Instantaneous Title Transfer financing trades across all Commodities including Soya, Corn, Wheat, Base Metals and Oil products
• Understanding Physical commodity risk / exposures
• SCB Bullion transaction management
• Chinese client support
• Coordinate with security carriers and shippers of precious metals direct to clients and to offshore carrier locations
• Provide input and give specialist knowledge in new Commodity trading initiatives within SCB
• Undertake testing of systems and provide professional feedback and opinions
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work under tight time frames and pressurized situations
• Excellent working knowledge of Excel is essential
• Prior experience of Commodities trading and physical products across a range of
• Commodity underlyings is essential for this role
• Knowledge of MXG would be beneficial
• Strong organized approach to task management
• Ability to be flexible and resourceful, to make sound decisions under critical timelines
• High operational risk awareness
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?