Standard Life Aberdeen
Product Development Summer Internship
23 Dec 2019
Standard Life Aberdeen plc, formerly Standard Life plc, is a United Kingdom-based global investment company with headquarters in Edinburgh. In March 2017, Standard Life reached an agreement to merge with the investment company Aberdeen Asset Management. Standard Life was renamed Standard Life Aberdeen on 14 August 2017. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.
• To assist the Product Development team in various Asian strategic developments.
• To support the creation of new product ideas which will include feasibility study, profitability analysis for the purpose of putting together a product development proposals from Asia Pacific.
• To assist the team with general administrative duties as and when required.
• To support the Product Management team with implementation of product launch projects
• To participate in range management and governance activities which includes closures of funds, updating of fund documentation, research and review of ongoing regulatory changes.
• To assist in collating data for product feasibility and evaluation of existing product range to make sure they fit for purpose.
• General asset management and mutual funds knowledge would be an advantage
• Basic financial knowledge
• Strong interpersonal and stakeholders management
• Strong writing and communication skills
• Attention to details
• Positive and proactive
• Curious and a willing to learning
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?