Thermo Fisher Scientific
30 Oct 2019
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an American biotechnology product development company located in Waltham, Massachusetts, and was created in 2006 by the merger of Thermo Electron and Fisher Scientific. In April 2013, after a competitive bidding with Hoffmann-La Roche, Thermo Fisher acquired Life Technologies Corporation for US$13.6 billion in a deal that would rank the firm as one of the leading companies in the genetic testing and precision laboratory equipment markets.
• Support the APJ EPM reporting, forecasting and planning functions for both bookings & revenue
• Provide business support to APAC EPM commercial team and its support functions team.
• Manage APJ EPM operation review with key stakeholders and lead factory liaising
• Provide reporting & analysis to support the APAC CAD business teams, including preparation of performance dashboards and scorecards
• Responsible for EPM forecasting requirements for global business team, APJ business units and FP&A teams
• Lead & consolidate APAC EPM bi-weekly forecast discussion and reports with detail assessment on risks & opportunities
• Support FP&A managers in developing and improving the planning & forecasting systems & process to both Regional and Divisional roll up.
• Assist in the variance analysis on accounting ratios like DSO, Inventory Turnover etc.
• Support annual planning process in APAC CAD
• Perform ad hoc projects to support business growth initiatives
• Develop analytical tools, leveraging on systems/automation, to support the APAC CAD business
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?