American Investment Company
TPG is a leading global alternative asset firm founded in 1992 with approximately USD95 billion of assets under management and offices in Austin, Beijing, Boston, Dallas, Fort Worth, Hong Kong, Houston, London, Luxembourg, Melbourne, Moscow, Mumbai, New York, San Francisco, Seoul, and Singapore. TPG’s investment platforms are across a wide range of asset classes, including private equity, growth venture, real estate, credit, and public equity. TPG aims to build dynamic products and options for its investors while also instituting discipline and operational excellence across the investment strategy and performance of its portfolio.
• Conduct and collect research on complex economic issues and uses big picture understanding to prioritize workflow.
• Demonstrates modeling capabilities and consistently creates minimal to zero-defect models.
• Originates creative and insightful analyses and articulates key implications and take-aways; is highly resourceful in diligencing difficult issues.
• Presenting research and writing quality IRC memos requiring minimal revisions.
• Perform quantitative and qualitative analyses such as: detailed valuation and financial modeling, strategic evaluation, and company/management due diligence.
• Assist in conducting all aspects of due diligence, including financial, legal, tax, accounting, strategic, and deal structuring issues.
• Conduct financial economics research by reviewing relevant and statistical data, anecdotes, and illustrations for various investment topics, themes, case studies and industries.
Assist in monitoring current investments, interacting with the senior management of portfolio companies and assisting in the evaluation of strategic development, operational and financial alternatives, add-on acquisitions, planning and budgeting processes.
• Highly motivated and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with attention to detail and a sense of urgency.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; demonstrated writing, presentation and research abilities; proven leadership experiences; and comfort working in a high functioning team environment.
• Knowledge of private equity investing through previous internships at a private equity firm or investment bank is preferred.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?