Customer Success Specialist
31 Jan 2020
Twitter is an American microblogging and social networking service on which users post and interact with messages known as "tweets". Registered users can post, like, and retweet tweets, but unregistered users can only read them. Users access Twitter through its website interface, through Short Message Service (SMS) or its mobile-device application software ("app"). Twitter, Inc. is based in San Francisco, California, and has more than 25 offices around the world. Tweets were originally restricted to 140 characters, but was doubled to 280 for non-Asian languages in November 2017.
• Respond to questions and inquiries from potential Twitter Ads customers with best practices, strategies, estimates or proposals in order to onboard high value advertisers and agencies
• Reach out proactively to highest potential advertisers to increase demand
• Mentor teammates on lead development and scaled support
• Troubleshoot account setup, policy, and technical issues
• Educate and consult to demonstrate how to use Twitter’s advertising products, best practices, how to develop effective campaigns
• Execute, optimize, and analyze advertising programs using internal tools and dashboards.
• Resolve campaign issues in a timely and productive manner, identifying and implementing process improvements
• Collaborate cross-functionally across the SSA team to improve entire customer life cycle
• Provide feedback to Demand Generation team to ensure high quality leads and efficient processes
• Excellent verbal and written communication in English & Mandarin and comfortable with online communication tools including WeChat, Email and Video conference software
• Ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
• Highly self-motivated and well-organized
• Detail-oriented, focused, motivated, able to adapt to an ever-changing environment
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize among many demands and work with minimal supervision
• Exceptionally resourceful; fearless in mining available knowledge bases to find answers
• Data driven, technical, proactive and curious
• A passion for technology and problem solving
• At least 1-3 years of work experience, preferably in the China market
• Experience using Salesforce CRM tool preferred
• Experience working in a customer/client-facing environment preferred
• Experience in a sales environment preferred
• Experience with online advertising, analytics and social media preferred
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?