Intern, Large Client Solutions - Greater China
16 Apr 2019
Twitter is an American online news and social networking service on which users post and interact with messages known as "tweets". The service rapidly gained worldwide popularity. In 2012, more than 100 million users posted 340 million tweets a day, and the service handled an average of 1.6 billion search queries per day. In 2013, it was one of the ten most-visited websites and has been described as "the SMS of the Internet". As of 2016, Twitter had more than 319 million monthly active users.
The China LCS team is organized around five key verticals. This team serves to bring Twitter ad products, marketing solutions and bespoke packages to Greater China clients as a part of their global marketing activities.
How To Qualify For The Summer Internship
• Required to commit full-time for 12 weeks from late May/June
• Still an enrolled student upon completing the internship (please state graduation date in CV)
What You'll Do
• Work with vertical teams and help with the ad-hoc research projects to understand market trends, competitor intelligence and industry insights.
• Create and maintain social marketing content across different channels to enhance Twitter Ads awareness in GCN market.
• Regularly join key accounts and agency meetings and support the account team on major deals, events and themed workshops.
What Success Looks Like
• Clear articulation of overall Twitter Ads value proposition.
• Deliver verticalized research reports and competitor analysis report.
• Deliver new storylines (presentation) for top accounts pitches and upselling.
• Deliver customized vertical-specific B2B marketing content and agency training content.
• Must be bilingual in Chinese & English (fluently speaking and writing); Japanese is a plus.
• Fast learner with curiosity to learn about Twitter products and systems.
Strong presentation and communication skills.
• Experience and understanding of advertising, digital media and/or ad tech. In-depth domain knowledge of a specific vertical is a plus.
• Interest in media/marketing and enthusiasm to grow and thrive in a fast paced market with a fast growing team.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?