T. Y. Lin International
Support Officer (Management Information Systems)
14 Nov 2019
T. Y. Lin International (TYLI) is a global, multi-disciplinary infrastructure services firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, TYLI established its business in the design of long-span bridges and specialty structures.The firm provides a range of planning, design, construction and project management services to the aviation; bridge; facilities; mobility, planning, and management; ports and marine; rail and transit; and surface transportation industries. TYLI operates from more than 50 regional centers across four continents, and employs a professional staff of more than 2,700 engineers, planners, architects and scientists.
• Provide day-to-day technical support to employees on network infrastructure, desktop systems and first level support for office equipment (printers and scanners).
• Monitors and maintains the company computer systems, installs and configures hardware and software, and solves technical problems.
• Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
• Setting up accounts for new users
• Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
• Provide basic training and guidelines for new staff member
• Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
• Diploma in IT / Equivalent IT Certificate from a recognized college.
• Preferably with at least 1-2 years of working experience in related field. Entry level candidates are welcome to apply.
• Must have good knowledge of computer hardware and software.
• Experience in computer supports will be an added advantage.
• Excellent interpersonal, good written and verbal communication skills.
• Problem-solving skills
• Familiar with Autodesk and Bentley configuration will be an added advantage.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?