30 Jan 2020
UBS is a Swiss multinational investment bank and financial services company founded and based in Switzerland. Co-headquartered in the cities of Zürich and Basel, it maintains a presence in all major financial centers as the largest Swiss banking institution in the world. UBS client services are known for their strict bank–client confidentiality and culture of banking secrecy. The bank's large positions in the Americas, EMEA, and Asia Pacific markets make it a global systemically important financial institution.
Are you a multitasker and good at managing stakeholders? Would you like to provide support to Head of APAC GWM Operations, working closely with the APAC GWMO Operating Management team and providing value adding to the management team APAC? We are looking for someone who can:
• Prepare materials / presentations for Senior Management meetings
• Design and generate useful MIS with business analytics which supports the face-off business managers to make decisions
• Provide administrative support to the leadership of the firm
• Support in financial management such as forecasting, planning, workforce tracking and monitoring
• Review the organizational design on a periodic basis
• Provide ad hoc analysis or support related to business management subjects
• University degree with 1 to 3 years related work experience, fresh graduates welcome to apply
• Strong analytical skill and proficient with Microsoft Office suite especially excel and powerpoint
• Demonstrated ability to resolve problems in a fundamentally sound manner and work under pressure
• an excellent communicator and highly organized
• fluent in English both oral and written
• customer orientated and focused on service quality
• a good team player with strong interpersonal and collaborative skill
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?