Custody and Cash Management Service Specialist
27 Jan 2020
UBS is a Swiss multinational investment bank and financial services company founded and based in Switzerland. Co-headquartered in the cities of Zürich and Basel, it maintains a presence in all major financial centers as the largest Swiss banking institution in the world. UBS client services are known for their strict bank–client confidentiality and culture of banking secrecy. The bank's large positions in the Americas, EMEA, and Asia Pacific markets make it a global systemically important financial institution.
• Create partnerships by increasing depth and breadth of existing client relationships;
• Demonstrate product sales and advisory skills combined with a solid understanding of global securities markets;
• Increase the returns of products and manage the client experience;
• Enjoy collaborating with different teams and show leadership in providing best in class services to the clients;
• Provide clients with market information and regulatory updates across custody, cash, liquidity and clearing products;
• Cover clients in the Financial Institutions (Banks) segment
• A passion for custody, cash products and correspondent banking services
• Several years of experience in a similar position or related financial services position
• University degree in business administration, economics or finance
• Solid experience in securities / custody client service & operations, advantageously if combining it with cash clearing sales and 3rd party CLS skills
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?