Firewall Policy Lifecycle Analyst
11 Oct 2019
UBS Group AG is a Swiss multinational investment bank and financial services company founded and based in Switzerland. Co-headquartered in the cities of Zürich and Basel, it maintains a presence in all major financial centers as the largest Swiss banking institution in the world. UBS client services are known for their strict bank–client confidentiality and culture of banking secrecy. The bank's large positions in the Americas, EMEA, and Asia Pacific markets make it a global systemically important financial institution.
Do you have a flair for information security? Are you intrigued by the challenges of lifecycle management and quality checks?
We’re looking for someone like that to join a multicultural team to provide analysis of security related issues and quality control checks
This is an excellent opportunity for a strong, team player with high level of understanding of Security related issues and to join a world class team within the Chief Information Security Office.
As a member of the Global Firewall & Zone Security Authority Team based in Singapore, you will be responsible for:
- Firewall Rule Lifecycle management and compliance reporting against firewall rules using Tufin suite and in house tools.
- Management and execution of Firewall housekeeping processes on a periodic basis.
- Ensuring firewall changes are complete and correct, and are compliant to architecture design and policies.
- Post change reviews for firewalls; performing quality checks and reporting to management and project teams.
- Assist firewall and network housekeeping projects with expertise
- At least 3 years of IT Security / Information Security experience, ideally in a Network Operations Center (NOC) or Security Operations Center (SOC) of a large organization.
- Experience in network security, firewall policy configuration.
- Knowledge of security processes in a large organization, including the definition and follow-up of standard operational procedures, incident and problem management and change requests.
- Ability to communicate IT security issues to other business areas in technical and non-technical language.
- Knowledge of Tufin SecureTrack and SecureChange is an advantage
- Knowledge of ServiceNow is an advantage.
- Juniper and Cisco certifications would be an asset.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information. 立即联系百思拓的导师们！登陆 www.besttopcareer.com 查看更多讯息。