IT Service Desk Support Analyst
16 Jan 2020
UBS is a Swiss multinational investment bank and financial services company founded and based in Switzerland. Co-headquartered in the cities of Zürich and Basel, it maintains a presence in all major financial centers as the largest Swiss banking institution in the world. UBS client services are known for their strict bank–client confidentiality and culture of banking secrecy. The bank's large positions in the Americas, EMEA, and Asia Pacific markets make it a global systemically important financial institution.
• Support the Service & Product Manager across several technical domains
• Manage support requirements into new projects, on-board new applications into the Support team
• Uphold high standards for timely issue resolution
• Conduct post incident reviews to ensure root cause is identified and sustainable solutions are implemented
• Define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
• Contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
• A natural ability and keen interest to solve complex issues
• Familiarity with incident lifecycle and agile support methodologies
• Familiarity with following support services: HW desktop/notebook, Windows environment, UBS Core applications, specific UBS network knowledge, DTP and A3 platform(s)
• Asian language skills (Japanese/Cantonese is an advantage) to support the users in different locations within APAC
• Clear understanding about UBS infrastructure network environment
• Experience in working with (as a) bank client advisor or business Backoffice employees
• A confident communicator who can explain technology to technical and non-technical audiences
• Capable of understanding client needs and translating this into incident resolutions and services
• Familiar with multiple operating systems (e.g. Windows, Virtual Desktop Interface, iSac, Samurai, etc.) and common support related tools (e.g. GSNOW, Assist)
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?