Gen - Next Internship Programme - Marketing (Full/ Part Time)
30 Sep 2019
Unilever is a British-Dutch transnational consumer goods company co-headquartered in London, United Kingdom, and Rotterdam, Netherlands. Its products include food and beverages (about 40 percent of its revenue), cleaning agents, beauty products, and personal care products. It is Europe’s seventh most valuable company. Unilever is one of the oldest multinational companies; its products are available in around 190 countries.
The long awaited 6-month internship programme is finally here!
Unilever is looking for energetic and passionate students to join us in this 6-month journey, whereby each intern is given an opportunity to ‘own’ projects and contribute to the marketing targets while working with highly experienced business leaders and teams. Marketing at Unilever is about engaging empathetically with consumers, making sense of data and insights, and then designing and driving campaigns to build demand, brand equity and business.
Come join us as Gen-Next interns as you demonstrate your leadership potential and be provided with an invaluable and exciting work experience at one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies, with more than 400 brands like Dove, Lipton, and Ben & Jerry’s.
• Gain experience in core Marketing areas such as brand building and brand development
• Be a part of creating compelling visions for our brands and developing future-fit plans across the full marketing mix
• Manage multiple challenging projects that may involve working with external creative agencies
• Have the flexibility to switch between Full-time and Part-time*
• Learn from highly energetic team, where your peers, line managers and senior leaders will help develop your skills and competencies
• Immerse in the Unilever culture and experience how we build a business that the world could be proud of through our Unilever Sustainable Living Plan
• 1st year university students**
• All disciplines are welcomed
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, excellent command of written and spoken English
• Attention to detail, willingness to work in a highly networked environment with the aim to learn & apply
• Previous experiences within the the digital marketing space will be an advantage
• Excellent time management skills
• For part-timers, must be able to commit a minimum of 2 or 3 working days per week
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?