Assistant VP / Manager, Business Analyst, Group Portfolio Management
12 Jun 2019
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices across the region.
About the Department
The Wholesale Bank function operates a dynamic business model that provides financial services and solutions to help our clients achieve their strategic business objectives. Our mission is to become the premier-provider of banking services and solutions for Asia-based commercial banking companies (small medium enterprises), large corporations, financial institutions as well as multinational corporations. Our coverage teams work in full alignment with specialised teams across Transaction Banking, Investment Banking, Global Markets and Group Retail to deliver seamless solutions to our clients.
As a member of the Credit Master & Rating Master Project team, your key responsibilities are:
• Work closely with the business unit users on defining business requirements
• Review the requirements or impact analysis document to ensure business needs are met
• Provide system functional support on queries from business unit users
• Liaise with IT to provide resolution on the issues reported
• Assist with User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
• Assist with user training
• Set-up and maintain function access profile
• Degree preferred
• Relevant experience in systems support work
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Positive attitude, good team player and communication skills
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?