26 Aug 2019
Vertiv is an American, Ohio-based, provider of equipment and services for datacenters. Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, Vertiv has more than 18,000 employees and more than 25 manufacturing and assembly facilities around the world. The company has regional headquarters around the world in: Maidenhead, England, Bologna, Italy; Miami, Florida; Pasig, Manila, Philippines; Nanshan District, Shenzhen, China; and Mumbai, India.
Vertiv's business is about innovation and we are looking for today's most talented engineers!
If you are currently an undergraduate or a polytechnic student, we would like to invite you to take up an internship with us during your vacation or school term as part of your course requirements, to experience the work that we are passionate about, and to understand how we can make an impact in the critical infrastructure industry.
During the internship program, you will be under the guidance of a mentor, and be exposed to the respective aspects of our business which will enable you to develop the skills and experience required for success.
• Products and Solutions
• Sales (both Direct and Channel Sales)
• Business Development
• Project Management
• Field Service / Operations
• Minimum commitment of 2 months; ideally 6 months
• Market level internship allowance and benefits provided
• Undergraduate in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Sales & Marketing or Business Management
• A keen interest in Data Centre Solutions, Application Engineering or Sales
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Passion, team focus and goal oriented
• Strong problem-solving skills
• A self-starter, proactive and hands-on approach
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?