Business Associate, Graduate Development Program
17 May 2019
Visa Inc. is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
Visa’s 24-month rotational program allows new graduates to develop their professional skills and business acumen while gaining valuable work experience and making valuable contributions to the Visa business. Through the completion four six-month rotational assignments within key areas of our business (Product, Interchange, Sales, Merchant Sales & Solution, and Risk), associates gain critical insight into Visa’s business model as well as make a direct impact in helping to shape Visa’s future.
Highlights of the program
• Travel: Associates are given the opportunity for overseas work trips and international assignments.
• Empowerment: Every associate is given full ownership of his/her own projects and empowered to drive initiatives.
• Mentorship: Each associate is assigned to a dedicated mentor, who is an experienced professional.
• Development: A development program is customized to meet the individual needs of the associate.
• Final year students graduating with a Bachelor's degree by September 2019
• All majors are welcome to apply
• Excellent analytical abilities, intellectually curiosity and interest in finding new ways to do things
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Professional maturity, strong work ethic and the ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing business needs
• Demonstrated leadership capabilities in professional, academic, or volunteer environments
• A global mindset and ability to work in a diverse workplace.
• Willingness to relocate if required to do so
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information. 立即联系百思拓的导师们！登陆 www.besttopcareer.com 查看更多讯息。