09 Dec 2019
Visa Inc. is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Foster City, California, United States. It facilitates electronic funds transfers throughout the world, most commonly through Visa-branded credit cards, debit cards and prepaid cards. Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers; rather, Visa provides financial institutions with Visa-branded payment products that they then use to offer credit, debit, prepaid and cash-access programs to their customers. In 2015, the Nilson Report, a publication that tracks the credit card industry, found that Visa's global network (known as VisaNet) processed 100 billion transactions during 2014 with a total volume of US$6.8 trillion.
As a New Grad, Software Engineer you will contribute to a team that develops and manages end-to-end technology solutions for Visa's core business (credit and debit transactions) and key stakeholders as well as new solutions that promote the growth of digital commerce and mobilization.
Some areas you might work on as New Grad, Software Engineer are:
• Maintaining and enhancing VisaNet the network that allows fast, seamless and secure electronic payments to happen
• Working on information security architecture and technology related to VisaNet, web and mobile applications
• Manage cloud identity through researching and developing data protection reporting platform harnessing reporting tool APIs
• Create adhoc quality control unit test cases for a programming language developed at Visa and develop new features to enhance its productivity
• Use an internal tool to create a threat model which highlights the capabilities and features of the tool.
• Provide countermeasures to the identified threats using data flow diagram
• Building tools that allow developers and other areas of the business to work efficiently
• Creating client facing websites, dashboards and portals to display information related to transaction volume, network load and other big data information
• Developing mobile applications on iOS or Android Devices
• Recent or graduating students looking to start work from June 2019 onwards
• Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
• The ability to take on challenges and address problems head-on
• Highly driven and resourceful
• Strong ability to collaborate
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?