23 Aug 2019
Visa Inc. is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
This is a client facing and an individual contributor role responsible for managing non-routine configuration activities along with identifying and resolving issues of low to mid complexity. This position is at a professional level and requires an individual to work independently while receiving moderate guidance.
• Provide dedicated implementation and configuration support to assigned Visa clients within a market and/or support to assigned countries/markets.
• Manage multiple types of configuration requests in support of client and Visa initiatives. Such as the addition of new system parameters to rollout a new service. This involves the coordination and prioritization of resources and tasks based on committed deliverable dates.
• Meet all milestones and deliverables in a timely manner.
• Coordinate directly with clients to understand program set up requirements and manage steps required to support all new card program installations, processor conversions and updates to existing programs without customer impact. This includes the setup of new products and services.
• Provide initial consultation and guidance on clients’ requests and needs, which also includes discussion of processing implications and completing questionnaires.
• Review, research, and analyze each client configuration request (i.e. Client Information Questionnaire) in detail to ensure completeness and accuracy. This includes highlighting discrepancies, inconsistences and incomplete information.
• Ability to translate technical information to business language in order for clients to gain a better understanding of the changes.
• Participate and/or Lead conference calls associated with client configurations – this may include internal and/or external clients.
• Prepare and maintain configuration checklists/profiles associated to assigned clients and/or markets.
• Provide problem resolution support for production and testing configuration changes.
• Report client incidents and manage to resolution.
• Provide 24 x 7 support for escalated inquires related to client configuration changes (i.e. cardholder declines from a new card program set up or testing interruptions).
• Responsible for the review and approval of other team members’ implementation work packets.
These work packets represent the Visa system table changes involved within a client’s request and requires a review in multiple Visa applications.
• Provides responsive, accurate, and timely communications to internal and external stakeholders.
• Negotiate amongst various Visa teams and coordinate resources to ensure delivery on commitments.
• Facilitate any emergency requests and coordinate internal resources (i.e. real time changes with network operations).
• Build and enhance positive working relationships with Visa clients and internal stakeholders.
• Represent customer system and operational requirements to internal Visa organizations.
• Provide training to internal and/or cross-functional teams and external clients, as applicable.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science, or Information Technology, or a
minimum of 2-4 years’ equivalent work experience in a customer support role in software, financial or information services. 2-4 years of direct Visa experience is preferred.
• DB2 SQL, VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) experience with Microsoft Office products such as Excel, Word, Outlook, Access, etc.
• Experience using standard MS Office tools (e.g. MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.).
• Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills are essential.
• Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
• Demonstrate ability to articulate technical terms or processes into business language.
• Able to set priorities, influence others, and manage customer expectations
• Demonstrate success in customer relationship management.
• Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to prioritize effectively and multi-task under deadlines.
• Working knowledge of client business drivers as it relates to their operations and processing services.
• Able to remain calm and professional in high stress situations.
• Ability to follow processes, procedures and adjust to a continuously changing environment.
• Occasional travel to other Visa offices and/or onsite client visits. (0% to 5%)
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information. 立即联系百思拓的导师们！登陆 www.besttopcareer.com 查看更多讯息。