6 Sep 2019
Williams-Sonoma, Inc., is an American publicly traded consumer retail company that sells kitchenwares and home furnishings. It is headquartered in San Francisco, California, United States. It is one of the largest e-commerce retailers in the U.S., and one of the biggest multi-channel specialty retailers in the world.
We are looking for a passionate and quick-thinking individual. This successful candidate will transform raw data into meaningful and insightful information, that empowers our business users for better decision making.
• Learn and understand WSI Sourcing and operation business workflow and data requirements.
• Interpret data, analyze results using data collection techniques and provide ongoing reports
• Develop and implement data collection techniques where needed, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain good data in our database systems
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Filter and "clean" data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
• Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
• Degree/Diploma Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics, Mathematics
• Proven 2-3 years of working experience as a data analyst.
• Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
• Proficient in writing and optimizing SQL statement, and programming (XML, data transformation services, ETL)
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
• This is a 1-year contract role.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?