19 Dec 2019
Wyser is the international company of the Gi Group that develops the recruitment and specialized selection of middle and senior level personnel. We are part of Gi Group, one of the leading international companies in services dedicated to the development of the labor market.
• Provides proactive and engaged support to all departments, colleagues and the senior management.
• Manages the reception area – the preparation, distribution and coordination of incoming and outbound calls, correspondence, visitors
• Maintains office facilities and equipment, general maintenance and cleanliness of the office;
• Monitors the permanent availability of office supplies and other consumables in the office.
• Organizes and/or coordinates travel schedules; facilitates the corporate cars usage
• Communicates effectively with employees, mangers, headquarters and external partners to provide necessary information, help and/or solve problems.
• Administers and maintains the CRM system – extracts reports, fulfills data if/where needed
• Prepares, maintains, compiles and submits different reports;
• Manages business processes with external service suppliers;
• Assists the Country Manager with his agenda and/or other tasks
• Supports the HR activities;
• Coordinate induction programs for new personnel.
• Provides necessary resources for new employees / office equipment, telephone, fuel cards, etc. / in accordance with company policy;
• Organizes and controls the use of company cars according company policy;
• Administers and maintains company web based systems;
• Participates and keeps minutes in operational meetings;
• Participates in the organization of various internal events;
• Coordinates the resolution of IT problems with an external vendors.
• University degree;
• Relevant experience as Office Manager/Administrative Assistant is requires;
• Very good interpersonal and communication skills;
• Strong attention to detail as well as ability to multi-task in a high-paced environment;
• Analytical and problem solving skills;
• Open-minded, pro-active and results-driven attitude;
• Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) programs;
• Excellent command of verbal and written English language ;
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information. 立即联系百思拓的导师们！登陆 www.besttopcareer.com 查看更多讯息。